Following fashion themes can alter your individual style selections. Just because many people wear a piece of fashion, it doesn't mean it's a signal from the style gods that you must wear it. As a matter of fact, if too many people are wearing a certain 'je ne sais quoi' you must leave it alone and never wear it!
Let's all admit it at least once in our lifetime we wore the same sunglasses as our favorite celebrity. That's fine, as long as you don't wear them for 365 consecutive days! Our closets don't come with a seasonal manual on what colors, textures, and lengths are currently fitting. Today's post is about next season's style forecast with a dash of not following any designer's trends.
First, let's begin by stating that each individual is entitled to wear whatever they feel most comfortable in, but let's be honest that totally means wearing our PJ's all day long. Fashion is not meant to be comfortable because it's meant to bring glamour into your life.
Without further ado, let's dive right into next season's essential goodies!
1. Incorporate the color honey gold into your closet this upcoming season. You'll thank us for adding a pop of color that will compliment practically any color in your wardrobe.
2. Stock up on the color black because it's the only color that is acceptable to wear any way you want it. Plus, it helps you look slimmer and taller in photographs.
3. A very light bubble gum pink will come in handy during those chic days that you want to wear jeans but still want to look sophisticated. We're currently obsessing over rose gold shades and it's 100% an obsession that will last at least one more season.
4. Leather fingerless gloves are one piece of accessory that should be incorporated to your closet. The power of a pair of fingerless gloves is ridiculously amazing!! Try it and let us know what magical edgy powers it gives to your outfit of the day.
We hope this style forecast influences you to look outside the daily style update box and wear something different with the exception of black apparel. Get up, mix & match, and enjoy being an idiosyncratic (one-of-a-kind) human.
Written by: BM
Second image featuring:
1. Black Halter Cut Out Front Crop Top
2. Fracomina Ester Jacket
3. HIGH WAIST TROUSERS - Pieces
4. OFFICE Madness block heel mule sandals
5. Gucci Animalier Leather Shoulder Bag
6. Chicnova Fashion Rivet Fingerless Gloves
7. Chloe Carlina Oversized Round Sunglasses, 62mm
8. jane iredale Eye Shere Liquid Eye Shadow